In this article I will be reviewing the pros and cons of the top 10 Stomach Sleeper Pillows in 2017. I will be doing this not from theproduct descriptions, but from the reviews of the customers that bought them and what they had to say about the products. At the end of the article I will conclude which pillow I would advise buying from all the reviews and information I have gone over for each pillow.
List Of Stomach Sleeper Pillows Reviews In 2017
10) Kacat Memory Foam Bed Pillow
With 7 reviews and a 100% five star rating this is definitely a good start. Customers who bought this product were wowed by it’s softness and compared it to sleeping on a cloud’, the pillow helps people with back and neck problems helping reduce their aches and pains and also helping them be comfortable enough to sleep through the night. The only issue I did manage to find about this pillow is that there doesn’t seem to be many reviews, even if the only reviews are positive, people may be put off by cost.
- Comfortable and soft
- Ergonomic design that really works
- Helps reduce back and neck pains
- A little pricey
9) Deluxe Comfort Stomach Sleeper
With 10 reviews slightly more people felt moved to say something about this pillow, but with 60% of people giving this pillow 1 star, it isn’t a very good feeling from the buyers. A small percentage of customers enjoyed the comfort provided by this pillow as it fit their body shape and helped them find comfort while sleeping. Unfortunately however many customers felt the pillow was cheaply made, especially for the price and was not comfortable and was too big. Some saying the pillow was designed badly.
- Easily fits the body’s shape to ensure sleeping comfort
- Machine washable pillow cover
- Looks and feels cheaply made
- A little too stiff for some people
- Poor design
- Too expensive
8) Fine Pillow, Best for Stomach Sleepers
This entry managed to get 18 reviews, 94% being 5 star, a very good result for the feedback thus far. Many customers praise the comfort it provides especially those with neck pains and aches, saying it delivers an excellent nights sleep and provides enough comfort to stop you getting up throughout the night in pain. One returning Fine Pillow customer even goes on to say that the pillow has grown in size and is even better than the one she had before. Only one customer did not enjoy the pillow so much and gave it 3 stars, saying the pillow goes flat when rested on and needs to be re-fluffed for comfort.
- Great balance of comfort and support
- Great for people that suffer neck pains
- Can go flat when rested on
- Requires refluffing for maximum comfort
7) Coop Home Goods – Bamboo Charcoal Infused Office Nap or Stomach Sleeper Pillow
This pillow was not loved by all and only got 39% of reviewers giving it 5 stars. Some customers praised the pillows comfort, taking pressure away from their arms and necks while they slept in comfort. A lot of customers did find the size of the pillow frustrating as it was far too small for them to use or for it to provide them any comfort or support.
- Effectively eases pressure from the neck and arms
- Firm and comfortable
- Does not stink, thanks to charcoal infusion
- Does not overheat
- Size may be too small for some people
6) Science of Sleep Trim Stomach Sleeper Pillow
Moving quite far up the ladder in number of reviews 37 people left a review for this pillow. The overall opinion is quite a mixed bag, but 54% gave it 5 stars. A lot of customers really enjoyed the comfort and the size of the pillow that offered a comfortable nights sleep. The issue that is raised frequently though is that the pillow is very large and does not come with a case. Customers could not find a case for the pillow and some resorted to using towels if they could.
- Excellent comfort
- Size is impressive
- Size may be too large for some
- Does not come with a case
- A little too soft
- A little too expensive
5) Cr Sleep Ventilated Memory Foam Contour Pillow
With 141 reviews this pillow has seen a lot of reviews and 67% rates it 5 stars, so not bad at all considering the volume of feedback. Customers found this pillow comfortable, firm and supportive, offering a good nights sleep. Some customers did find the pillow too hard and could not sleep with it, stressing that they didn’t get any neck support.
- Covers are removable and washable
- Ideal for those with chronic pain
- Has antimicrobial properties
- A little too soft for some
- Does not provide enough support
4) Bluewave Bedding Ultra Slim Gel-Infused Memory Foam Pillow
This pillow proved to be quite popular holding 75% of the reviews at 5 stars, people really liked this pillow and felt they had to share it with us. Customers describe it as perfect, not
too high or too hard, giving you just enough support for your neck without causing you discomfort or waking you in the night with aches. Some customers did not find it supportive enough and said it was too thin for them.
- Temperature neutral so it does not overheat
- Extra low profile ensures comfort
- A little too thin and flat for some
- A little too stiff
3) Zen Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow
With 169 reviews this pillow has managed to retain an amazing 84% 5 star rating, not bad at all. Customers felt that this was the best pillow they had ever had and offered brilliant comfort and a great nights sleep. Customers were very happy with the quality of the product as the price is a lot lower than some of the other pillows we have covered. Though unfortunately some customers did not feel that this pillow fit their form and woke up feeling sore.
- Fully adjustable memory foam
- Ideal for allergy-sufferers
- Good quality for its price
- A little on the lumpy side
- Strong smell may be a turn-off to some buyers
2) Tampor Memory Foam Pillow
With 280 reviews a lot of people had something to say about this pillow, 59% gave it 5 stars. Many customers enjoyed the comfort and support provided by this pillow, many customers buying another for themselves or partner, saying it offers a good nights sleep. Sadly 10% of customers
experienced aches and pains in their neck from the pillow and felt it was far too firm for them.
- Certified for comfort content, and durability
- Design allows easy turning when sleeping
- Just the right firmness and height
- Others might find it too firm
- Not very ideal for side-sleepers
1) eLuxurySupply Extra Soft Down Filled Pillow
With 513 reviews this is the by far, most reviewed pillow of 2017, 66% giving it 5 stars, which isn’t bad at all considering the volume of feedback and room for faults and bad experiences. Customers felt this is the most supportive pillow they have experienced, being soft to rest on, but keeping the shape and supporting it rather than sinking. The negative feedback is from a lot of customers that weren’t impressed by the comfort or price of the pillow and were disappointed with what they got from the most expensive pillow we have reviewed.
- Durable materials
- Excellent softness and support
- The covers might make noise and can be distracting
- Too thin and flimsy for some
- Price may be a turn-off
I feel that if you wanted to go with one of these pillows the safest and best buy would be number three, the Zen Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow, with 169 reviews it has managed to get amazing feedback and in high volumes, very few people had anything bad to say about it and the price is very fair and much more affordable than some of the others. If you aren’t happy with your purchase, you won’t find yourself too far out of pocket and can return it to their excellent returns team.
- List Of Stomach Sleeper Pillows Reviews In 2017
- 10) Kacat Memory Foam Bed Pillow
- 9) Deluxe Comfort Stomach Sleeper
- 8) Fine Pillow, Best for Stomach Sleepers
- 7) Coop Home Goods – Bamboo Charcoal Infused Office Nap or Stomach Sleeper Pillow
- 6) Science of Sleep Trim Stomach Sleeper Pillow
- 5) Cr Sleep Ventilated Memory Foam Contour Pillow
- 4) Bluewave Bedding Ultra Slim Gel-Infused Memory Foam Pillow
- 3) Zen Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow
- 2) Tampor Memory Foam Pillow
- 1) eLuxurySupply Extra Soft Down Filled Pillow
- Related Posts: